State and Locators Use Cases

From: Ben De Meester <ben.demeester@ugent.be>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 15:13:13 +0200
Hi all,

I've reviewed the current State and Locators Use Cases, and the result can
be seen at the link below.
Any remarks and comments are more than welcome.

(Un)fortunately, I am taking holidays next week, so I won't be able to make
the 2-week mark, but I will integrate the current document into the use
case document before the 22nd of August meeting.
The more comments, the better!

Sincere greetings,
Ben
Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds - Data Science Lab | Faculty of Engineering and
Architecture | Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
t: +32 9 331 49 59 | e: ben.demeester@ugent.be | URL:
http://users.ugent.be/~bjdmeest/