Re: [W3C chairs] Identifying new groups and communities W3C should reach

re Ivan

> Do we know how pocket stores the data? (I have no idea…)

I have no idea either :-(

FWIW, I was more thinking about it the other way around. If I was Pocket or
Feedly, I would like to have a good standard that _authors_ use to identify
the relevant parts of a site needed to re-use / re-create the "core"
content reliably in my scraping/feedreader app.

> To be honest, I do not know what FB does. They may just store a copy of a
full web site. Do we have any info on this?

I could not find anything concrete so far.

Peter.