Re: [DPUB] agenda 20150615

Regrets for me, too. Phil
Phil Madans | Executive Director of Digital Publishing Technology | Hachette Book Group | 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104 |212-364-1415 | phil.madans@hbgusa.com<mailto:phil.madans@hbgusa.com>

From: Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com<mailto:markus.gylling@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, June 15, 2015 at 4:08 AM
To: 'W3C Digital Publishing IG' <public-digipub-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: [DPUB] agenda 20150615

Luc pointed out that the timeanddate.com URL in the agenda was broken (unintended character escapes) which resulted in the wrong time being shown.

So to be clear, our meeting time today has not changed, its still at 17 CEST/11 EST/8 PST as represented by the correct (touch wood) URL:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DPUB+IG+meeting&iso=20150615T11&p1=43&ah=1

/markus

[cid:part1.01050300.08040901@gmail.com]
Markus Gylling<mailto:markus.gylling@gmail.com>
12 Jun 2015 22:53
Hi all,

Below is the draft agenda for next week's IG concall, to be held at the usual time and day [0]. If you are willing to scribe, please let us know in advance of the call.

Please join the call via WebEx because its so much more fun [1] and do join IRC [1.2] for live chat & minutes.

Agenda
* Scribe
* Approve Minutes [2]
* Charter renewal status update [3]
* TPAC attendance & registration [4]
* Advance notice on next week topics: publication identification, resource collections on the web
* Main topic for today: CSS - consolidating other issues beyond pagination (cf. latinReq [5])

[0] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DPUB+IG+meeting&iso=20150615T11&p1=%3A&ah=1
[1] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2015Jun/0036.html
[3] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2015Jun/0028.html
[4] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2015Jun/0048.html
[5] http://www.w3.org/TR/dpub-latinreq/

To join this telecon, use the following logistics:

Webex [10]

Join chat and minutes on Zakim

see instructions [11] and
user-contributed tips [12].We will also use an IRC channel to minute the

discussions:

[1.2] Address:  irc.w3.org

Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21 IRC channel: #dpub
See how to connect [13] using an IRC client [14] or our web interface [15]

User Instructions for Zakim [16]

To mute your line press 61#. Unmute is 60#.

To place yourself on the speaker queue ('q+' in irc) press 41# (Hand
up). Unqueue ('q-' in irc) is 40#.

You may signal for W3C admin assistance with *0 (only during W3C/MIT
office hours).

Resources that you may need to read to prepare this meeting

Digital Publishing Interest Group home page http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/

Digital Publishing Interest Group Wiki

http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page* Digital Publishing Interest

Group Charter http://www.w3.org/2013/02/digpubig.html*

IG Task forces http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces

[10] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx

[11] http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

[12] http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP-tips

[13] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

[14] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client

[15] http://irc.w3.org/

[16] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.