Re: [css-priorities] Updated document on CSS priorities

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

For the first category (and maybe even the second) there may be one more
> column: whether polyfills exist for the specification, ie, if it is not
> implemented by a browser, but if a reading system accepts polyfills, can
> that be used. E.g., I have seen somewhere a polyfill for hyphenation to
> have it working in chrome (I have not tested it, though).

I've added such a column, and started populating it. There's a yes or no
(admittedly subjective!) in the table, which then links to a note on the
available (or unavailable) polyfills.  Let the arguing commence!

Dave