Re: "Responsive Ebook Design"

Though it's out of date and the slides themselves aren't really wordy
enough to stand on their own, I talked about a mapping between multiple
renditions and HTTP content negotiation in this presentation:
http://www.slideshare.net/lizadaly/streaming-digital-books-idpf-digital-book-2012-presentation

The idea was that a packaged EPUB could be a large, rich "manuscript", and
the work of downscaling, swapping formats, or choosing between translations
could be done at request time. I don't know if anything like this has ever
been implemented in practice, though, so I wouldn't consider multiple
renditions particularly relevant for the OWP.

Liza