From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken [mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 10:01 AM
To: Ivan Herman
Cc: Peter Krautzberger; W3C Digital Publishing IG
Subject: RE: Call for comments from IG: STEM survey first draft

I am such an American!

I think more universal terms for K12 are primary school and high school.

University (or college) students are also called undergraduate students, those studying for Bachelor's degree (yes, that's how it's spelled in America). In the US, more often a BA than a BsC.

Graduate Student is a catch-all term for everything after that,  Masters, PhD, MD, PsyD, etc.

These categories are just suggestions.

Tzviya

Tzviya Siegman * Digital Book Standards & Capabilities Lead * John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
111 River Street, MS 5-02 * Hoboken, NJ 07030-5774 * 201-748-6884 * tsiegman@wiley.com