Re: FYI: First draft of clreq (Requirements for Chinese Text Layout)

On 01/08/2015 15:03, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Here it is:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-clreq-20150723/

fwiw, there's a new version out at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-clreq-20150730/

we plan to publish often, so that the github and TR versions are pretty
close wrt susbstantive information, so best to use the latest version
link: http://www.w3.org/TR/clreq/

(but when sending comments, please use links to the latest dated
version, so we can track back to the document version you reviewed)

ri

ps: I'm in the process of kicking off an Arabic Layout TF, and setting
up an Ethiopic Layout TF. There is also some engagement towards
producing a Tibetan Layout doc. So look out for those. For a summary of
all layout work, see http://www.w3.org/International/layout