From: Susann Keohane [mailto:skeohane@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 1:27 PM
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken
Subject: Re: next F2F

Hi all,

It was nice to meet some of you at TPAC last week.  Regarding upcoming conferences, the 30th Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference<http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/2015/sessions/index.php/public/website_pages/view/1> aka CSUN 2015 is March 2-7 though I have a feeling this is not a popular conference for digital publishing. I figure I would mention it as there were a few W3C meet ups at this past CSUN.

Best Regards,
Susann

________________________________

[cid:image001.jpg@01CFF83C.E198AFC0]<http://www.ibm.com/able>

Susann Keohane
Lead Technical Accessibility Consultant
IBM Research Master Inventor | Member of IAAP

Tel: 720-395-5221
E-mail: skeohane@us.ibm.com<mailto:skeohane@us.ibm.com>

[cid:image002.gif@01CFF83C.E198AFC0]

[cid:image003.gif@01CFF83C.E198AFC0]<http://www.linkedin.com/e/vgh/2419815/eml-grp-sub/>