Re: next F2F

Hi all,

It was nice to meet some of you at TPAC last week.  Regarding upcoming
conferences, the 30th Annual International Technology and Persons with
Disabilities Conference aka CSUN 2015 is March 2-7 though I have a feeling
this is not a popular conference for digital publishing. I figure I would
mention it as there were a few W3C meet ups at this past CSUN.

Best Regards,
Susann

Susann Keohane
Lead Technical Accessibility Consultant
IBM Research Master Inventor | Member of IAAP

Tel: 720-395-5221
E-mail: skeohane@us.ibm.com