Re: next F2F

From: Susann Keohane <skeohane@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 12:27:24 -0600
To: "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Hi all,

It was nice to meet some of you at TPAC last week.  Regarding upcoming
conferences, the 30th Annual International Technology and Persons with
Disabilities Conference aka CSUN 2015 is March 2-7 though I have a feeling
this is not a popular conference for digital publishing. I figure I would
mention it as there were a few W3C meet ups at this past CSUN.

Best Regards,
Susann

Susann Keohane
Lead Technical Accessibility Consultant
IBM Research Master Inventor | Member of IAAP

Tel: 720-395-5221
E-mail: skeohane@us.ibm.com