FYI: annotation workshop announced

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 06:51:37 +0100
Cc: W3C Digital Publishing Discussion list <public-digipub@w3.org>
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

as a second step for our possible work on annotation, here is the announcement for our workshop:

http://www.w3.org/blog/dpub/2014/02/06/upcoming-workshop-on-web-annotations-footnotes-comments-bookmarks-and-marginalia-on-the-web/

this follows the announcement of the draft charter:

http://www.w3.org/blog/dpub/2014/02/06/draft-charter-for-an-annotation-group-at-w3c/

It would be very important, at least in our view, if many publishers would be represented in the workshop, and in the work in general; we have put the interests of the publishing community in the forefront of the even and the possible group.

Sincerely

Digital Publishing Activity Lead
GPG: 0x343F1A3D
FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf