Re: [metadata] Who will consume our metadata?

Ivan,

Yes but that semantics of far from sufficient when this 'chapter' is a lesson, a recipe, a town to visit, a dictionary entry, and so on.
We know what it is in our production workflow and we loose it in HTML. I really speak about content metadata as a source of intelligence in our books as a whole, not in chunks.
I plan to add this need in the wiki, not only the global metadata for book discovery. From Bill point of view, I think it is relevant too in this task force, isn't it?
Luc