[metadata] I have added my points of yesterday to the Wiki...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 10:41:12 +0100
Cc: Bill Kasdorf <bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com>, Madi Weland Solomon <madi.solomon@pearson.com>
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Bill, Madi

As Bill asked for yesterday: I have added my points of yesterday to the Wiki to

https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces/Metadata#SCOPE
https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces/Metadata#2._Are_there_deficiencies_in_the_current_OWP_that_need_to_be_remedied.3F
https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces/Metadata#Guide_to_Vocabularies

Bill, I have also exchanged the headers to 'real' headers to make use of the automatic table of content generation of the wiki. I may add some styling later today (or tomorrow) to make all this more readable. I hope the structuring I used is what you intended...

Thanks

Digital Publishing Activity Lead
GPG: 0x343F1A3D
FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf