FYI: Standards for Web Applications on Mobile

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 16:01:56 +0100
Cc: W3C Digital Publishing Discussion list <public-digipub@w3.org>
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
I know that reading systems do not have the same requirements as mobiles in general, but this set of information may still be of interest for this community:

http://www.w3.org/2014/01/mobile-web-app-state/

It gives a current state and roadmap for various, mobile related W3C specs.

I actually wonder whether we could regularly issue a similar document for the purpose of reading systems (maybe cooperating with Dominique, who does this one for the mobile web apps).

Digital Publishing Activity Lead
GPG: 0x343F1A3D
FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf