RE: [MathML] (I formally dub thee thread... was "AAP EPUB 3 Implementation Project" but shouldn't have been for quite some time)

I thought we had the call but I was forgetting about the China factor so I gave up after a while. Nobody home. . . .

From: Jean Kaplansky [mailto:Jean.Kaplansky@aptaracorp.com]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 11:08 AM
To: Bill Kasdorf; Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com; Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com
Cc: schwer@us.ibm.com; gerardoc@benetech.org; ivan@w3.org; peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org; public-digipub-ig@w3.org; public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org
Subject: [MathML] (I formally dub thee thread... was "AAP EPUB 3 Implementation Project" but shouldn't have been for quite some time)

Consider it changed. :)

BTW - are we meeting today, or letting everyone in China sleep 'til tonight?

Thanks,

Jean Kaplansky
Solutions Architect
Aptara, Inc.
Email: jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com<mailto:jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com>
Skype: JeanKaplansky
Mobile: 518 487 9670

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD009C.E2F55700]

From: Bill Kasdorf <bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com<mailto:bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com>>
Date: Monday, November 11, 2013 at 10:44 AM
To: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com<mailto:Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com<mailto:Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>>, "Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com<mailto:Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>" <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com<mailto:Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>>
Cc: Jean Kaplansky <jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com<mailto:jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com>>, "schwer@us.ibm.com<mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com>" <schwer@us.ibm.com<mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com>>, "gerardoc@benetech.org<mailto:gerardoc@benetech.org>" <gerardoc@benetech.org<mailto:gerardoc@benetech.org>>, "ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>" <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>>, "peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org<mailto:peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org>" <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org<mailto:peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org>>, "public-digipub-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig@w3.org>" <public-digipub-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig@w3.org>>, "public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org>" <public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org>>
Subject: RE: The AAP EPUB 3 Implementation Project

+1

Plus I suggest changing the subject line, because this discussion has not really been about the AAP EPUB 3 Implementation Project for quite a while. I'll leave it to one of the main folks in the discussion to rephrase, though.