Re: draft agenda, DPUB IG concall 4 November, 16 UTC

I also apologize, but I have a conflict today and cannot attend.

Thanks,
Laura

On Nov 4, 2013, at 10:34 AM, "Jean Kaplansky" <Jean.Kaplansky@aptaracorp.com<mailto:Jean.Kaplansky@aptaracorp.com>> wrote:

Late regrets. Too much other stuff going on at once today.

BTW – will the IRC notes from EDUPUB2013 be made publicly available? I saw that an IRC channel was established on day 2.

Thanks,

Jean Kaplansky
Solutions Architect
Aptara, Inc.
Email: jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com<mailto:jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com>
Skype: JeanKaplansky
Mobile: 518 487 9670

<ACD331E8-87DF-4649-A68D-1AC6C320CC10[74].png>

From: Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com<mailto:markus.gylling@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, November 4, 2013 at 5:44 AM
To: "public-digipub-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig@w3.org>" <public-digipub-ig@w3.org<mailto:public-digipub-ig@w3.org>>
Subject: draft agenda, DPUB IG concall 4 November, 16 UTC

Hi all,
below is a draft agenda for today's IG concall, to be held at 16:00 UTC on Monday the 4th of November [0] (08:00 PST, 17:00 CET, 11:00 EST, 01:00 Tokyo).

We are looking for a volunteer scribe. If you are willing to do the minuting, please reply to this email and say so.

Agenda
- Approval of previous weeks minutes
- Logistics
-- new members introduction
- Last call for CSS3 Text [11] - IG reply
- Agenda development TPAC [10]
- Taskforces status update
-- Tzviya
- AOB

Joining the telcon
To join this telecon, use the following logistics:

The Zakim bridge number is +1.617.761.6200.
the code conference is 3782 ("DPUB"), followed by the # key.

SIP access to Zakim is available via a gateway; see instructions [2]
and user-contributed tips [3].

We will also use an IRC channel to minute the discussions:
Address:  irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>
Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21
IRC channel: #dpub

See how to connect [4] using an IRC client [5] or our web interface [6]

User Instructions for Zakim [7]
   To mute your line press 61#. Unmute is 60#.
   To place yourself on the speaker queue ('q+' in irc)
   press 41# (Hand up). Unqueue ('q-' in irc) is 40#.
   You may signal for W3C admin assistance with *0
   (only during W3C/MIT office hours).

Resources that you may need to read to prepare this meeting

* Digital Publishing Interest Group home page
http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/

* Digital Publishing Interest Group Wiki
http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page

* Digital Publishing Interest Group Charter
http://www.w3.org/2013/02/digpubig.html

* Report from previous ebook workshop February 2013 in New York
http://www.w3.org/2012/08/electronic-books/rapportebook.html

* Report from previous ebook workshop  June 2013 in Tokyo,
https://www.w3.org/2013/06/ebooks/report.php
and ordered list of issues
https://www.w3.org/2013/06/ebooks/report.php#issues

* Report of informal W3C telecon on ebooks and CSS, held at 22 March, 2013.
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Ebook_css_informal_discussion

* Information page on the upcoming workshop in Paris (September 16, 17)
http://www.w3.org/2012/12/global-publisher/

[0] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=4&year=2013&hour=16&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2013Aug/0003.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP
[3] http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP-tips
[4] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/
[5] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
[6] http://irc.w3.org/
[7] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
[8] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Scribe-schedule#CG_Scribe_list
[9] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VWrdPjW5O6UQoFXUmQacJuQ68mji2wMkm-u8PMFJZik/edit?usp=sharing
[10] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/TPAC2013_Agenda
Comments Brady: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2013Oct/0074.html
[11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2013Oct/0014.html

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information.  It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it fromyour system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.