Re: DID WG Administrivia

On Mon, Jul 1, 2024 at 11:44 PM Gabe Cohen <gabe@tbd.email> wrote:

> *Meetings*
>

>    1. APAC
>

> We would like to gauge interest on an Asia-Pacific friendly working group
> time. There are a few ways we could facilitate both meetings, which we can
> figure out if there is sufficient interest in an APAC meeting. Please let
> us know if you re interested.

Thanks for bringing this up, I have worked with DIDs, VCs & VPs while
working with a startup trying to build identity layer for the internet. I
have huge interest in DIDs and everything that revolves around it so I'll
be happy to join in if the calls are APAC friendly. Thanks.

--
Vigas Deep
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vigasdeep/