Re: [Potential Malicious Mail]Re: Query: Storing DID Documents on Centralized Platforms

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 1:33 PM Joosten, H.J.M. (Rieks)
<rieks.joosten@tno.nl> wrote:

> so anyone with access to that storage could change the did doc, unless the particular method itself requires the doc to be signed by a/the controller. I think did:web is vulnerable and there may be others.

Rieks,

Can you kindly share more details on why you think this is vulnerable,
any links or details? anything works, but I'll do my homework on this
too.

--
Vigas Deep
[W] | https://vigasdeep.com