Re: 7th August: DIDWG Special Topic Call - Abstract Data Model

Thanks Tom,
BNF is a notation to describe context free grammars, i.e. a syntax of
something. INFRA focuses on data structures and algorithms description,
i.e. data and processing.  A context, as you defined it in the second
paragraph, can be modeled as an input to an algorithm, and there are many
other ways.

I admit I don't fully follow what you propose. I'm happy to learn about any
INFRA alternative, actually I would love to see something else allowing us
to describe uniformly data structures and algorithms, and see code
generators taking it as an input. [A]BNF and INFRA are two different things
to me.

Best,
Filip