Re: 7th August: DIDWG Special Topic Call - Abstract Data Model

Filip - right, that is an interesting addition, but it does not address the
issue I raised - normal form syntacies are context free.
Context free works well for restful HTML, thich is what they have been used
to define.
But the semantic web is not restful. The following structures add context -
are they needed and can they be modeled with INFRA?
1. cookies - or any context saved on the device from one message to another.
2. @context":
3. channel binding - aka token binding
4. trust relationships
I got those without much effort - there are likely others.
if you like INFRA - try to model these structures before you make a choice.

Peace ..tom