Re: Rotation, Expiration and Revocation of verificationMethod keys in a DID document

There is versionTime / versionId... which help you get a did document from
a point in the past:

- https://www.w3.org/TR/did-spec-registries/#versionTime-param

Not all methods support this.

There is "revoked":

-
https://w3c.github.io/vc-data-integrity/vocab/security/vocabulary.html#revoked

Not all "verificationMethods" support this.

In general, absence of a relationship is interpreted as revoked for a given
DID URL for a key.

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*