Re: Stepping down as a staff contact

Ivan thank you for all your assistance in helping to shepard this work
through the W3C over the past few years. It’s been an absolute pleasure
working with you and I look forward to working with both you and
Pierre-Antoine in the future as the DID work and VC work keeps moving
forward.

Thank you Ivan!
-Kyle