Von: Mike Prorock <mprorock@mesur.io>
Datum: Dienstag, 19. Juli 2022 um 16:00
An: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: W3C DID Working Group <public-did-wg@w3.org>, Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine@w3.org>
Betreff: Re: Stepping down as a staff contact
Ivan,
Thank you for all the hard work and support!

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 9:49 AM Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>> wrote:
Dear all,

now that the DID Core Recommendation has been published, I have also stepped down as a W3C team contact in the DID Working Group. Indeed, after some discussions with the chairs, the agreement was that it is better for all involved if I put my available brain cycles into the Verifiable Credentials Working Group, which has just started as a full-blown, bona fide Working Group. Pierre-Antoine Champin, who has been in this role with me since January, will be the (only) staff contact for the DID WG from now on.

It has been an intellectual challenge and a pleasure to be part of the DID Working Group. Thanks to all.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/