Re: New CR Snapshot

On 5/30/21 6:44 PM, Kyle Den Hartog wrote:
> Our implementation supports the standard error codes for resolution.

Good, please make sure you include all those items in your implementation
submission.

> I’ve got a few more things to write up to fix automatic report generation
> for us, but I think we’ll end up with 2+ implementations (UR and Ours). If
> you want to play it safe to protect a third CR I’m good with marking it as
> at risk until our implementation is merged.

The entire Resolution and Dereferencing section is already all marked as at
risk, so we're good there.

> Regarding the additional parameters, I agree it makes sense to add them to
>  at-risk section. I’m still planning to implement them though.

Keep in mind that we're now two weeks past the first deadline we set for
implementations. We're on borrowed time now... we need those implementations
in as soon as possible.

We will almost certainly be shutting this door at the end of CR2 and
aggressively dropping features.

> We should resolve issue 129 in the test suite as well to make that happen
> as well.

https://github.com/w3c/did-test-suite/issues/129

That issue is highly unlikely to be resolved unless someone steps forward and
does the work.

Thanks for the update Kyle... Mattr's implementation and the UR implementation
is what the WG is waiting on to exit CR w/o having to cut
resolution/dereferencing features that probably no one wants to cut.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches