Re: Implementation required for DID Method registration?

I like the idea of PROVISIONAL and IMPLEMENTED.

PROVISIONAL: You have a specification, but you either have no
implementation, or an implementation that is not (yet) compliant with
DID Core 1.0.

IMPLEMENTED: You have a specification and implementation that is
compliant with DID Core 1.0, and you have submitted an implementation
report to the DID test suite.

Markus