Re: did:did - DID Identity DID (DID) DID method

I think it could help demonstrate a few things:
1. The flexibility of DID methods for better or for worse
2. A way to circumvent simple access control lists that work on exact string matching to deny specific DIDs
3. Composed DID methods that ultimately rely upon other DID methods