Re: DID Core specification ready for horizontal review

Seems to be missing my CBOR PR.  I worked hard to get it in on time.

Jonathan
—
Jonathan Holt, DO, MS, FACMG
Chief Medical Informatics Officer
mobile: 650-450-8102

The content of this message is confidential. Information included in this email is reserved to named addressee’s eyes only. You may not share this message or any of its attachments to anyone. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the message.