Re: DID methods registry database?

Thanks both,

Yes, I don't want to duplicate work!

I'll have to read the above in a bit more detail, after which I can build a
prototype for feedback pretty easily.

Unfortunately, 'seqwiki' (the paper I linked) has been down for a while.
I'm planning to resurrect it, but user accounts are a lingering issue...
However, you can look at how it (nearly) works here:
http://116.203.158.69/wiki/Software

e.g.
http://116.203.158.69/wiki/Special:BrowseData