Re: JSON-only impls of DID core?

https://github.com/transmute-industries/did-peer.js

^ could be adapted to support "JSON-Only"... but worth mentioning that
`authorization` in the did peer spec, is built on
https://github.com/evernym/sgl and that `authorization` is not registered
in did core or the did spec registries.

That being said, I think did:peer could be an excellent candidate for a
JSON-Only did method... because it's designed to be private and NOT be
linked data, in the traditional sense...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linked_data

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*