Fwd: [AGENDA] Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DID WG) Teleconference - 18 Feb 2020

A number of people joined the DID Working Group the last few days; just to be sure they all see the agenda call for tomorrow, as well as the references to the meeting coordinates, I resend the latest agenda call from Brent.

If you are one of the newcomers (or not-so-newcomers who have not yet done it), please send me your preferred IRC handle(s) so that I would add it to the group administration (this helps making more readable minutes) and, also, send me your github id so that I could add you to the relevant github teams.

Thank you

Ivan

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: brent.zundel@evernym.com
> Subject: [AGENDA] Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DID WG) Teleconference - 18 Feb 2020
> Date: 14 February 2020 at 15:47:55 GMT+1
> To: public-did-wg@w3.org
>
> Tuesday 18 Feb 2020
> Time: 11:00 AM Boston (60min)
> Local date/time link: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DID+WG+Meeting&iso=20200218T11&p1=43&ah=1
>
> Connection details at end of note
>
> ### SPECIAL NOTE, if any ###
> Reminder: Webex information for calls has recently changed. Please double check your links.
> ###
>
> Scribe list: Oliver, PhilA, KenE, TallTed, Markus, Longley, MikeJ, MikeL, DavidE, KyleD, Orie, YancyR, BrentZ, Drummond, Manu, DmitriZ, JustinR, Buchner, ChrisW, Ganesh, Kaliya, Tobias, DanB, AmyG
>

> Meeting Chair: Dan Burnett
>

> Topic (time)
> 1-Agenda Review, Introductions, Re-introductions  (5 min)
> 2-Editorial team for new docs  (5 min)
> 3-Group work mode  (10 min)
> 4-Issue status check [1] (35 min)
>
> Links
> [1] https://github.com/w3c/did-core/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+sort%3Aupdated-asc
>
> ==================
> = Connection details =
> =================
> Text Chat: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=did
> IRC://irc.w3.org:6665/#did
>
> Meeting link in archive: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-did-wg/2020Feb/0000.html
>
> NOTE: Use the WebEx meeting link for North America/Europe

> The DID WG relies on IRC in our weekly call to encourage meeting participation, document our discussions, vote on resolutions and manage the speaker queue, etc. For more information about IRC in w3.org, please review https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153