Re: Protocol for requesting private data?

If I understand correctly, this is a case where the DID has a “controller”
service endpoint that is an Authorization Server. (The AS standard is now
being improved as “transactional authorization” in IETF.)

The “private” shoe size itself might be held in a secure data store such as
is operated by my hospital because they have a really good foot x-ray lab.

In this architecture, the hospital is a processor (of foot x-rays) and the
authorization server, like the rest of the DID, is my controller.

- Adrian