RE: Doodle poll: next key format discussion (POLL ENDS on Tuesday call)

Thanks, Brent.  I’ve added my availability for the additional days.

                                                       -- Mike

From: Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@evernym.com>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 1:06 PM
To: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>
Cc: public-did-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Doodle poll: next key format discussion (POLL ENDS on Tuesday call)

Mike, thank you for reminding me of that. I have revised the poll and added more dates.

Everyone, please be sure to fill out the poll if you are interested in joining the discussion of public key formats.
My apologies to those who have already done so, if you could please revisit the poll you will see some additional options.

Thanks,
Brent