Re: Doodle poll: next key format discussion (POLL ENDS on Tuesday call)

On 11/15/19 4:05 PM, Brent Zundel wrote:
> As it was, I was only able to accept 3 of the limits set of proposed
> hours the week of the 25th, only one of which appeared to work for
> other people.

This probably goes without saying, but I'd object to a call on the topic
that didn't include Mike Jones as he's representing one of the
counterbalancing viewpoints for the discussion.

Yes, the calls are not official and yes we can always revisit the
discussion, but I feel like we'd waste the groups time by backtracking
due to not making sure that the main viewpoints are represented during
each call.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches