Re: Request to obsolete Vibration API (Second Edition)

I have raised this concern in w3c/vibration#33
<https://github.com/w3c/vibration/issues/33> for the working group to
discuss. The TAG obsoletion request is unnecessary (and unwarranted) since
this group is still active.
Reilly Grant | Software Engineer | reillyg@chromium.org | Google Chrome
<https://www.google.com/chrome>