Re: CfC to publish DeviceOrientation Event CR Snapshot - review by 11 March

Marcos and Anssi, please take a look at
https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/pull/149, which labels the
features I believe qualify as "at risk". I do not believe that there will
be any opposition in general to these features however I acknowledge that
the WebApps WG membership needs time to review this new deliverable and has
opinions on the details. Should we schedule a joint call where we can build
consensus on these features?

The Success Criteria for the WebApps WG require some expression of support
(or lack of opposition) for a feature to advance to CR, which is stricter
than what the W3C Process requires.

Reilly Grant | Software Engineer | reillyg@google.com | Google Chrome
<https://www.google.com/chrome>