Re: CfC: Publish FPWD of Compute Pressure; respond by 9 Dec 2022

This CfC passed without concerns.

This specification will be published as a First Public Working Draft at the earliest opportunity.

Congrats to the WG for bringing this specification to the W3C Standards Track!

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)