Update on joint deliverables proposal

Hi DAS WG participants,

> On 2. Dec 2022, at 12.03, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> To accelerate adoption of device-centric capabilities developed in this WG, we are looking into broadening the scope of joint deliverables between the DAS WG and WebApps WG. Please review the proposal and provide your feedback in particular if you have any concerns with the proposal: https://github.com/w3c/das-charter/issues/123

The joint deliverables proposal shared with you earlier has been updated based on feedback received.

Please review the latest proposal and provide any further comments you may have as soon as possible, latest EOY.

You’ll find the relevant material below.

Issue with the background and context:
https://github.com/w3c/das-charter/issues/123

PR with the proposed charter changes:
https://github.com/w3c/das-charter/pull/126