Re: Brightness mode follow-up meeting

Hi All,

> On 1. Nov 2021, at 15.33, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> At TPAC vF2F we decided to organize a separate discussion for the brightness mode feature to have adequate time for this discussion and also ensure all key participants are around.
>
> Please let me and Reilly know if the proposed time does not work for you latest by 5 Nov:
>
> 17 November 2021, 06:00 - 07:00 UTC:
> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20211117T06
>
> Please see the draft calendar entry for some agenda pointers:
> https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/0f623aa1-2026-4366-846b-c2faedda4180

Thank you for joining this brightness mode follow-up meeting. We covered a lot of ground, and did a lot of brainstorming too.

Please find the meeting minutes at:

https://www.w3.org/2021/11/17-dap-minutes.html

We converged on the following resolution:

RESOLUTION: Create an explainer for Screen.requestMaximumBrightness() as an extension to CSS OM and send it to CSS WG for comment.

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)