Welcome Juha to Devices and Sensors Working Group

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 13:50:14 +0000
To: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: "Vainio, Juha J" <juha.j.vainio@intel.com>
Hi Devices and Sensors WG participants,

I'm thrilled to welcome Juha to the Devices and Sensors Working Group. As some of you already noticed, Juha joined our TPAC meetings last week to learn about the work we're doing. Starting straight with a TPAC meeting is quite a crash course into our group's work -- I hope it was not too overwhelming!

Juha, please feel free to introduce yourself and your interests toward the group. Or tell us something about the local delicacies of Tampere :-)

We look forward to working with you. Welcome on board!

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)