Re: Geolocation API re-published as a First Public Working Draft

> On 27 May 2021, at 8:56 pm, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Congrats to the group for this achievement and thanks to Marcos for assuming the editor role and pushing the changes through.

No problem! As we (W3C) want to quickly move the spec back to CR -> REC, I'd really appreciate if WG members could take a few minutes to read over the spec and send any feedback:

https://w3c.github.io/geolocation-api/

The updated spec is now quite short, so hopefully should take very little time to read over.

I've like to fix any issues over the next 6 weeks, if possible.

Thanks everyone in advance for any feedback! Please file any issues directly on Github.