Von: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Gesendet: Tuesday, 2 March 2021 18:30
An: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>; Werner, Frank Dr. <Frank.Werner@softwareag.com>
Betreff: Welcome Frank to the Devices and Sensors Working Group

Hi All,

I'm pleased to welcome Frank Werner to the Devices and Sensors WG. Frank represents Software AG, the second largest software vendor in Germany.

Frank - feel free to introduce yourself and your interest toward this group. We look forward to working with you!

Thanks,

-Anssi (Devices and Sensors WG co-Chair)

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Elke Frank, Dr. Matthias Heiden, Dr. Stefan Sigg - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich - http://www.softwareag.com