Re: Enable automated publication system for all DAS WG specs

> On 2 Jun 2021, at 11:50 pm, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>

> You can enable auto-publish per these instructions:

We also created a single page view of the docs:
https://w3c.github.io/spec-prod/

In includes a handy Getting Started section.

> You can also reach out to Fuqiao who's happy to assist you. Thanks Fuqiao for helping with this automation and ironing out the kinks.

Yeah, specially if you need an "Echidna Token". Only Team and Chair can generate/get those, so feel free to ping one of us and we can add it to your repo's secrets for you!