Re: CfC to publish Geolocation API First Public Working Draft - review by 26 April 2021

Hi DAS WG,
FYI PING,

This CfC to publish Geolocation API First Public Working Draft passed with no concerns.

Thank you all for your contributions and reviews and Marcos for stepping up as the editor.

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-Chair)