Re: CfC to publish Geolocation API Amended Recommendation - review by 18 June 2020

Hi,

This CfC passed with no concerns.

[To clarify the relationship between the Geolocation API and Geolocation Sensor specification: DAS WG is chartered to maintain the Geolocation API. This  maintenance commitment means no new features are added to the Geolocation API. DAS WG also has the Geolocation Sensor spec as its deliverable. New feature development happens in the Geolocation Sensor specification. The two specifications coexist.]

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)