Re: Document Scanners & WebUSB (was: MediaCapture)

Hi,

I think it could be interesting to explore the possibility for a
generalized way of registering 'drivers' (utilizing WebUSB, WebBluetooth,
Serial, other) that would be possible to attach to using MediaCapture,
Sensor APIs, etc..  Polyfills are of course possible.

br
Lars