Re: DAS WG TPAC F2F agenda (Fukuoka, Sep 19-20 2019)

Hi All,

> On 19 Jun 2019, at 13.30, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> The Devices and Sensors WG will meet F2F at TPAC 2019 on Thursday and Friday Sep 19-20 2019.
>
> Here's the F2F agenda draft:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/devicesensors-wg/issues/24
>
> Please provide your agenda suggestions in the above issue.

Thanks for your contributions to the agenda, it is shaping up nicely:

https://github.com/w3c/devicesensors-wg/issues/24

The proposed plan is to use 1.5 days, full Thursday and morning Friday until noon.

Please take another look and let us know any additional topics you'd like to see on the agenda. Also let us know any conflicts with other groups you'd like to avoid. We'll provide a call-in option for remote participants.

> Also note TPAC registration fee early bird rate is available until 21 June 2019:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2019/09/TPAC/registration.html

Registration is open until 6 September 2019. Standard fee until 1 Sep, goes up again starting 01 Sep.

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)