Re: Devices and Sensors WG F2F at TPAC - draft minutes

"Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> writes:
> Hi All,
>
> You can find the draft F2F minutes at:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2018/10/22-dap-minutes.html
> https://www.w3.org/2018/10/23-dap-minutes.html
>
> Also linked from the meeting wiki page for your convenience:
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/DAS/Meetings/October_2018_F2F#Minutes
>
> Please review the resolutions and actions from the meeting you find at the bottom of the minutes and let the chairs know if you have any corrections. Also other amendments welcome.

The original slides for the WebDriver Extension API for Generic Sensors
presentation had their access restricted to the intel.com domain; I've
uploaded a PDF version to the wiki in
https://www.w3.org/wiki/images/e/e1/DAS-TPAC-2018-WebDriver_Extension_API_for_Generic_Sensors.pdf

Would it be possible to amend the day 2 minutes and use that link
instead?