Re: [geolocation-sensor] questions about new interface

There has been discussion of some of these points on the GitHub issue
tracker <https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-sensor/issues>. Feel free to
comment there or file additional issues for your concerns.
[image: Google Logo]
Reilly Grant
Software Engineer
reillyg@google.com