Re: F2F at TPAC 2017 this year?

I'd like to re-raise the topic of a device meeting at TPAC.  Perhaps by
using the Wednesday Technical Plenary Day Breakout Sessions[1].  I would
like to discuss current sensors related status, meet participants who are
able to attend TPAC, and discuss future concepts that may apply to the
mission[2], e.g. Bluetooth, NFC, USB.

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2017/SessionIdeas
[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/03/device-sensors-wg-charter.html