Re: Adding Mikhail Pozdnyakov and Alexander Shalamov to Generic Sensor API editorial team

> On 15 Jun 2017, at 18:40, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:
>
> All:
>
> Please welcome Mikhail Pozdnyakov and Alexander Shalamov as additional members of the Generic Sensor API editorial team, joining Tobie Langel.
>
> Let's look forward to continued excellent work on the Generic Sensor API - we have done a lot (thanks Tobie and Rick) and there is more to be done.

Thanks Mikhail and Alexander for stepping up to the challenge and assuming this huge responsibility, and thank you Tobie and Rick for taking us this far.

I submitted a PR to update the spec accordingly:

https://github.com/w3c/sensors/pull/233