Re: [battery] implementation testing report

Hi,

> On 26 Feb 2016, at 11:12, Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com> wrote:
>
> After hard debugging and revising, we now have a good quality test suite at
>
> http://w3c-test.org/battery-status/
>
> I run all the tests with Firefox Nightly 47 and Chrome beta 49 on both Windows and Android, and generated an implementation testing report snapshot with failure analysis at
>
> https://w3c.github.io/test-results/battery-status/20160226.html
>
> This report shows that the Battery Status API has got 2 implementations, so that we can advance the specification to next.

Zhiqiang - thanks for completing the test suite and tracing down the root causes for failures. This API was definitely not the easiest to test, given it involved manual tests that were time consuming and not easy to debug due to hardware interactions.

Frederick - please let us know the next steps to take to ensure we can advance the Battery Status API to Proposed Recommendation in a timely manner. I was planning to update the test suite link and stage a PR draft for publication. Let me know the proposed publication date, and if SoTD section should be amended for PR, or if other changes are needed.